Friday, December 31, 2010

Antibiotics And Cloudy Urine

the end!

today are not exactly in the mood to write a post year-end, expecting good news, but obviously time is not ripe yet, I wanted to start the new year with more serenely, and with a good prospect, and instead is the exact opposite. It 's time, budget, good intentions, but I'm trying not to be angry than it was last period and the reason is always the same ...
This year was a year marked by many changes, and you know who has the courage to change the rules, goes against instability inevitably, new ways forward, uncertainties ... my year has been more or less like, say that my good intentions 12 months ago have been a bit diverted by events, and not all went well, and this year ends with yet another change of course in view ... even if the goal is not exactly what I wanted.
Patience, next year will better account in my abilities and eventually reach the right awards!

But I must say that in some ways the 2010 gave me more than I expected, a year ago
MAISON LIVE ' do not hesitate and now is a good project that is growing every day and not I'm going to slow down for no reason!
What was a hobby, a passion, this year it burst magically into something more ...
This year, my creations have brought me far, far away, where I did not think you can get, I had many many people from so many positive findings, some (perhaps the most beautiful) and unexpected ... for everything I did, and for all the achievements I have to thank first of all myself, is a self praise I deserve it, because I have been able to deal a lot of difficulties and have created this from scratch, trying to remain "lucid and creative "even in times when I wanted to send all to hell, and were not ... I just reinvented, and are proud of me for this!
That said, I'm still trying to connect the dots sometimes the routes are long and need to be patient, we hope to sgrovigliare this tangle and understand something soon ...

I leave the words of Martha Medeiro not P. Neruda as a wish for the new year, I will try too often ...

BEST WISHES FOR A PEACEFUL AND HAPPY 2011


slowly dies


He or she who becomes a slave of habit, repeating every day the
same itineraries, who does not change the brand, who does not
risk and change the color of the clothes, does not talk to those who do not know.

He or she who shuns passion, who prefers black on white
, dotting the "i" that a set of emotions,
the kind that make your eyes glimmer, that turn a yawn
a smile, that make the heart beat before
mistakes and feelings.

He or she who does not overthrow the table when is unhappy at
work, who does not risk certainty for uncertainty,
to chase a dream, who would not allow, at least once in your life to flee
sensible advice. He or she who does not travel, not read, who
not listen to music, who does not find grace in himself. He or she
who destroys self-esteem, who refuses to be helped, who spends the
days complaining of his bad luck or the incessant rain.

Dies slowly he who abandons a project before starting it, who does not
ask questions on subjects he does not know who does not answer when
asked something he knows.

Let's avoid death in small doses, remembering always that to be alive
requires an effort far greater than the simple fact of
breathe.
Only a burning patience will lead to achieve a beautiful
happiness.

( Martha Medeiro not P. Neruda ... thanks Cico ignore it completely)

0 comments:

Post a Comment