Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hardy Weinberg Problems Fr 12 Bio

creativity and positive energy

As the first post of the new year I decided to talk about a talented young girl with her creativity positively conquered me in a second, after the 'I met her at a craft market two years ago! Her name is Enrica
Trevisan if you click on his name came to his blog, a sweet girl by the very talented, which creates absolute wonders, badges, book marks, rings, earrings, paintings and many other things all characterized by his pictures, painted by hand one by one! I
and she spouts often at flea markets here and there ... there was December 19 last year ... hahaha, we seem to Santa Claus and his elf;)


whatever, whenever I can to resist and I always have a little something in his banquet ... often presents for my friends, at times, some presents for me, like these, a ring, a brooch and a hat pin!



the I I love, and then I am convinced that each brings with it a 'power, surely that contained in these little wonders Enrica created with much love is definitely a positive energy!
I invite you to discover her blog and enter his magical world.


Last thing I would say to all BEFANE "sfogatevi more today and not break the boxes for the rest of the year!" and those who have ears to hear;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment