Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How Many Combinations In A Five Number Lock

December 1 ... officially enter into the Christmas spirit! Today inaugurates

it! Today
First day of Advent, we can begin the Christmas spirit, and free rein to decorate centerpieces, hearts, stars, lights and so on and so forth, provided that you keep the house in one of those Santa Claus singing jingle bells .. those ehhh no no!

to make this picture I'm really committed
and out the window to soften the atmosphere instead of rain it would be better a better snow!
Here, unfortunately, for now ... but it rains during the weekend plan to go north ...
although I sincerely hope that on Sunday there is the sun in a market as I do!


This year I do not know if I will have a Christmas tree,
with Oliver (my cat) running around the house is now unthinkable
has also learned to jump over bookcases and shelves, is indomitable ...
but luckily it is also incredibly nice and friendly, so all is forgiven!

Bello my Oliver!
So I was thinking of doing the decorations hanging from the ceiling spotlights, such as the decorations with slices of oranges HERE or HERE some ideas and tutorials to make them ,
even if ... in this time of year, a dream home like this:



and it would not hurt to have a decorated tree in the garden all natural!

tree with decorations to zero km!

ok, let's see how these are oranges, hopefully good!





0 comments:

Post a Comment