Saturday, December 11, 2010

Longevity With Wegeners

experience!



During this time I like to try different materials, are still in a creative phase where I do not exclude anything, I like doing and undoing ... we recently used the wood to make the buttons of scarves and neck, as I like ... look great in contrast with the wool ... found some pictures in previous posts HERE


and viisto of Scirpo now that we have a good supply, we have advanced quite a bit of floppy yet to be drilled, to which I said to myself that:
"try to make us even a necklace"
seen that this year .. circles were the protagonists in my creations here are the natural circular shapes, and this is the result, shall we??
I have the other in the yard, but this is the first ever, and I must say that I am not sorry for anything, it almost seems made in hard stone ...
wood olive wood is interesting, has some very beautiful shades!
and above all I found zero km, rather let us say a meter zero!

0 comments:

Post a Comment