Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Ph Of The Small Intestine

BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE GREAT GRANDMOTHER! WOOD

Today makes 89 years one of the people dearest to me,
this post is dedicated entirely to her ...
that in all these years I wanted a lot of good and above all has shown me in every way.
A super lady almost ninety full of energy and enthusiasm, diligent reader of any book I pass it ... he even read all of Fabio Flight ...
stubborn as a mule ... that when he decided he wants to do something does not stop even when his back pain to the target!
With her I spent many many happy moments, and for her that I could always count on, learning what it means to love unconditionally.

As far as my Maison, yet I have to thank you for all the beautiful scarves and neck that is the last year, but especially this year filled the banquet for my markets, and are literally snapped !

thank you dear Nonna
and Happy Birthday



0 comments:

Post a Comment