Friday, January 14, 2011

Dipping Pouches After Wisdom Teeth Removed



I love chocolate! In whatever form ... and particularly ... I love, love, and dotes on me daily to stafogherei Gu Puds!
What Gu Puds?

un'indizio you do ...




as you want others?





Gu Puds is a small British company based in London, founded by James Averdieck, that when worked in Belgium and fell in love with chocolate and confectionery of local , and from there decided then create a business chocolate , in my opinion there is failed big time!
Their products, in addition to being good good, have a very attractive packaging and graphics (designed by the London big fish ) very elegant and striking, that the shelves of the supermarket you see absolutely! It has captured and intrigued me,
My favorite is undoubtedly the Gu Hot Chocolate Soufflé (which is what the picture above) should be stored in the refrigerator, and then ... put in oven to heat, and becomes a sort of tart with a heart of warm melted chocolate ... ohhhh what I'd give to have one right now ... only this would be a good reason to Transfer in Eng ... and then once finished, you can stay the glass bowl, which is always good for us creative!

up about who has tried it??
I want some proof ^ _ ^
CIAOOO
Vivì


0 comments:

Post a Comment