Thursday, January 27, 2011

Statement Of Intention Wedding Atheist

A pleasant surprise

The 2010 as well as some head-scratching has given me many pleasant encounters, both real and virtual, this is also thanks to the world of blogs, which is like a ' IFIN matriosca, steps from one blog to another, and another, and sometimes you dwell on those that affect you more, or for pictures or for the "atmosphere" you breathe, and because of that bouncing here and there I met many very respectable creative, with which came a sort of friendship and mutual respect. A nice blog-meeting was with Laura, to receive with Style. She is definitely one of the nicest and polite people I ever met in the web ...
few days ago and contacted me to ask if I wanted to become one of its partners and will appear in its official website www.ricevereconstile.it


Rejecting!
I really hope that this initiative is only a small step in a long and successful partnership!
I invite you to go and visit her blog and you steal from her magical and romantic atmosphere!
Special thanks to Laura for this great opportunity!





0 comments:

Post a Comment