Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Knitted Papoose Pattern Free

gasp of a winter now over!

A little late ... but finally I managed to go Sunday in the mountains!
Wake up at 6:00, breakfast fast way, with the first exit theblast snowboarding club n ° 1 in Italy, which are linked by 7 years now!
A small distraction in a busy period this ...
whole day in a beautiful snow, a snowboard under your feet ...
are literally reborn!



sore muscles aside, this was I finished a nice project to which work (and I and my dad) for two months, then come back next week to dedicate the new spring collection 2011 (which is a bit late), there are ideas and sketches, materials even then ... way for a new challenge, this puts me on a good mood a kind of positive electricity which is not felt in a while ...

... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment