Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How To Know If Scorpio Male Likes You

New Spring 2011

Yesterday finally got a very good news I was waiting for some months, it is not official yet so for now it explodes with joy from a post whose title and the one word would be a yuppie with lots of exclamation points after ... Eh Paul Fox said that the lions are at large in this period ...

But getting back to us ... taken from this mood, I decided that now is the right day to start do have some good news that I'm very proud!
are a number of necklaces and earrings made of brass disks that come from precision mechanical mechanisms were then glazed and sometimes embossed, perforated and then combined with joining rings and pieces also all made by hand.





The result, I must say that I like, I'm rediscovering the beauty of this material that until recently snubbed a bit ... but I think the brass is great in winter because it warms ...
sull'abbronzatura but even in the summer ....

good day to all
Vivì

0 comments:

Post a Comment